Thursday, February 13, 2014

Posted Dream Weaver Quilts on Etsy

Hi All,

 Just finished the prelimary work to put the quilts on Etsy.com. Now , I have to wait to see if they'll accept the new name.

I have 3 quilt tops sewn but not quilted yet. I think I'm going to take these tops and make different quilts with them. I want to make a wedding ring quilt with one - I don't think it will be a problem because the strips are sewn together and all I'll have to do is cut out the"rings" , piece the top back together and then quilt it.

Earlier this week, I took all of my packaged fat quarters and picked out the ones I want to use to make a Burgoin (spelling isn't right) Square in a scrappy manner. I selected 80 fat quarters to help me decide what ones to use. The instructions for the quilt call for a total of 60 fat quarters but I wanted more so it would be easier to pick and choose. There appears to be a "floral" theme to the quilt because much of the fabric is done is large, medium, and small floral prints.

I'm anxious to start this quilt but, unfortunately, I need to wait until I get some other things done around here first. I hate to wait, which means the other things I need to do will be done fast so I can get to the quilt.

I will be posting that quilt and some others as soon as I convince the laptop and camera phone they need to play nice together. Right now they don't even want to look at each other.

If you see a quilt on the store's site but you'd like a different color, just drop us a line and we can make that special quilt for you.

Again, welcome to Dream Weaver Quilts by B. Hope you enjoy your visit and will come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment